SOLD 65"outside fresh"furyIII wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebee

Reaction score
Contact seller
drove it home with a gas jug tank bypass.la 318 was put in 18 or so years ago me.it's a nos 318 crate industrial engine, now has about 4500 miles on it.i pulled this 318 out of the crate and installed the car pan and put it in this car...727 shifts great and wagon drives great.a/c,power steering and brakes.it also has great dual exhaust and is very quiet with a nice rumble at the back....like an adam 12 cop car.it does have some rust...but it is a 50 year old car.i'm looking to get 3000 out of it.

located in n.c. near charlotte

thanks!

65 fury wagon ft.jpg

65 fury rear.jpg

65 wagon int.jpg

65 wagon rear area.jpg

65 wagon rear seat.jpg

65 318.jpg

65 wagon cruizen.jpg

Last edited:
Not a bad price for what looks to be a complete car. Curious about that bungee cord, though...!

Roof rack, Ventshades, air conditioning. Now, the cherry on the sundae would be if it were a 383 car, but a 318 works fine in this.

When the small block is under all that real estate, you sure can see how far right Ma Mopar offset the engine.

it runs very good with that 318...it originally had a poly 318.
bungee was to hold pass.side door shut.it opened fine but wouldn't latch back.the gear just spins freely.all buttons push like they should but it just won't latch.

i found 2 15" hub caps today...i'll post a pic soon...i'm gonna need 2 more.

Last edited:
I can't think of anything to say. My brain just burnt out, became a blackhole, and sucked every bit of reality into an alternate dimension.

Posted via Topify on Android

i may even cut a huge hole in the roof for a sliding rag top!.......psych

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back