For Sale 66 Fury I 2 dr post in Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Fury1

Slab Side Slacker
Reaction score
Contact seller
1966 Plymouth Fury sedan 2 Door Post $21,000 or Trade and Cash | Classic Cars | Kawartha Lakes | Kijiji

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

1966 Plymouth Fury 2 Door Post $21,000...I've owned it for over 5 yrs....it has a 1969 318 LA small block, factory stock horse was 230hp , now has aluminum pistons bored 10 over, aluminum edelbrock heads, edelbrock air gap intake, edelbrock 650 carb...purple cam...everything new, not used. Rebuilt 727 automatic with mild stall converter...I have the original built sheet..certi card..trim tag..All original steel panels..frame and floors mint..new flowmaster dual exhaust with stainless tips...aluminum rad electric fans..mini torque starter..the car was stripped back to the firewall and professionaly repainted in base clear euro thane paint under the hood, frame and exterior..a must see. The car sound like a big block but gets great fuel mileage..hurst shifter...I have lots of extra parts to go with it. The car has only had approx 100 miles since restored..countless hours and thousands of dollars invested..paint job was $10,500...motor and trans was $9000...10.50 inch mickey thompson street tires on the rear... narrow on the front..all brand new..car has 4 wheel disc brakes also..$3000..the list goes on and on. I love the car but I would like to pass it on to a new owner who would love a great Mopar classic..The car is 53 years old and is a beautiful car. It hasn't seen a drop of rain since I've owned it always kept in a climate controlled garage on a rubber floor...must use high octane fuel only...this car will wake up your neighbors so beware...not your stock build..The car has only 33,000 original miles on it Things it still needs.... Headliner..$300 plus install Remove the headers and repaint now they are broke in from heat Reseal the thermostat housing small drip Reseal the oil pan..had new gaskets etc but has a small drip at the rear Fuel guage doesn't work..comes with brand new sender unit Install new horn...supplied Washer pump and hose..new supplied Rear bumper needs to be polished good or rechromed, I wanted to be up front about everything..being honest I will help deliver the car to you if needed...Classic car insurance through Hagerty in Stoufville called Lant Insurance and is $295.00 per year and is insured for $28,500 I will consider trades for cars and trucks old or newer, boats, camper trailers, car trailers, dont be shy....you never know... sorry no bikes, airplanes, or helicopters

Please send a message and I will reply back or call you back...thank you! Joe.....Call 705-874-1860

Things it still needs.... For that price the only thing it should need is to be driven home.

Looks like he wants somebody to pay for all his poor choices in parts and modifications. Paint looks good in the pics but the build goes downhill from there for me.

Kevin

Maybe I'm biased but I wouldn't be too quick to write this one off if this type of Fury is of interest. Granted we can't expect to recover all the costs from a plain jane C body, however those of us that have done a complete resto know what it takes to get body and paint to that point, and this one does look very clean. Judging by the door panels, dash pad, seats, trunk, the 33,000 miles seems believable and if the paint job is of quality?? Agree the LA318 and floor shifter would not have been my choice either but a 440 swap would make it a special car. I even like the fire engine red / black steely combo. He's looking for a trade and sounds negotiable so someone on the east end of the continent should get creative and give this guy a call. No helicopters though.

Maybe I'm biased but I wouldn't be too quick to write this one off if this type of Fury is of interest. Granted we can't expect to recover all the costs from a plain jane C body, however those of us that have done a complete resto know what it takes to get body and paint to that point, and this one does look very clean. Judging by the door panels, dash pad, seats, trunk, the 33,000 miles seems believable and if the paint job is of quality?? Agree the LA318 and floor shifter would not have been my choice either but a 440 swap would make it a special car. I even like the fire engine red / black steely combo. He's looking for a trade and sounds negotiable so someone on the east end of the continent should get creative and give this guy a call. No helicopters though.

I'm never gonna unload that damn helicopter...

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back