WANTED 66 sport fury big block fan shroud needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cudajunction

Reaction score
Contact seller
Have a freind looking for an original 22 inch 383 shroud for 66 sf. Car has numbers correct rad so need the correct shroud.. Pm us with a contact number and a price and he can call you to discuss.
Tom

Last edited:
Those are the same as a B Body and are plentiful and I believe that they are being reproduced. Search eBay.

The part numbers for the upper and lower shroud halves are 2524936 & 2449958. Hope that helps. I know folks have made the B Body shroud work in a C Body. Some of the halves interchange with A & B Body shrouds. The '63-'64 shrouds are being reproduced and might be able to be made to work. A '66-'68 C Body 22" shroud sold here for $200 last August. Someone here should have one.

I have a 22 inch shroud from my 68 fury 383 car. I'l have to check and make sure of its condition but I don' think there are any cracks or breaks in it. Rich

Tom, I may have one. I have to check to see if I can find part numbers. Does your friends research confirm that the part numbers are 2524936 & 2449958?

Bill

Tom, Any idea how I would identify the shroud you are looking for? I have 2, one has no numbers whatsoever and the second has letters and numbers stamped on each half that are the same but they are not part numbers.

Okay. I will look at the ones that I have but it may not be until the weekend. I know that the side brackets are different between 2 that I have and I may have a third.

Still looking.
I have one from a 66 imperial with a 22 in radiator, no numbers on it that I can find. Here are some pictures if that helps. The side mount brackets have 4 inch spacing between the bolt holes.

65 c body shroud (6).jpg

65 c body shroud (5).jpg

65 c body shroud (4).jpg

65 c body shroud (3).jpg

65 c body shroud (2).jpg

65 c body shroud.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back