For Sale 68 New Yorker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwell

Reaction score
Contact seller
New Yorker not Newport.

For sale or parts available.

asking 700 for the whole car minus driveline and rear gear.

disc brake car hub caps included.

trim and body are excellent.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
The engine and trans look just fine right where they are in that car.

How about this, does anybody have a big block drivetrain that they'd like to trade for this complete Chrysler hardtop?

a Well optioned Fleet. Power Disc, Cruise Control, A/C, Tilt column...yea she needs to be saved.

How the F do people keep getting ahold of these cars, just to yank the guts out?!?!
Unfreakingbelievable

How the F do people keep getting ahold of these cars, just to yank the guts out?!?!
Unfreakingbelievable

I don't know but I will gladly stick a smog motor in it and drive it on 87 octane gas and slowly by back the 68 engine pieces at Carlisle over the next few years as he buys alum heads, intake, stroker crank with $900 pistons so he can take a ride to Dairy Queen.

Unfreakingbelievable

That is what I keep thinking. I must be looking at the wrong sites although there aren't many. Must be a "I heard it through the Grapevine" sort of thing.

Why dont you sell the car as is then but yourself a drivetrain??

QUOTE=Maxwell;299771]New Yorker not Newport.

For sale or parts available.

asking 700 for the whole car minus driveline and rear gear.

disc brake car hub caps included.

trim and body are excellent.[/QUOTE]

Why dont you sell the car as is then but yourself a drivetrain??

QUOTE.

Young people and derby dummies never take the time to think how much time it takes to take apart a car for minimal return. This is why most junkyards pull the drive line and cut the unwrecked half from the wrecked half. All the small stuff is too labor intensive for what you can by new at rock auto. Old cars are a little different but it becomes a labor intensive and time consuming for still very little return, when your young time is cheap and plentiful, derby dummies well I am just a truck driver and you need to ask a doctor why some brains just don't do much more than keep them breathing.

I went over yesterday and bought the stainless trim and some other stuff off the car. My word talk about rusted out. I'm not sure what was holding the trim on the quarters, there was several inches missing. There was rot behind the pieces on the front fenders as well. It was a long day, left at 2 am and got home at 6 pm.

I went over yesterday and bought the stainless trim and some other stuff off the car. My word talk about rusted out. I'm not sure what was holding the trim on the quarters, there was several inches missing. There was rot behind the pieces on the front fenders as well. It was a long day, left at 2 am and got home at 6 pm.
Seriously? But the pics....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back