Status
Not open for further replies.

67-Fury

Reaction score
Contact seller
https://eastky.craigslist.org/cto/5354562863.html

00p0p_aGC5xoXjBg0_600x450.jpg

00p0p_aGC5xoXjBg0_600x450.jpg

Should be paired with the 69 Coronet then the two owners can swap their trade secrets...

I saw this listing yesterday and thought oh wow. Then I started to dissect the ad, The photos are dated 2005, it appears that the interior is just sitting in place, under the hood, where do I start? Interesting car but even I couldn't pay half the asking price. I do hope someone sees it as a gem and does something positive with it

Are there interior pics somewhere else?

I saw it and thought it's a shame Justified is off air... that has "meth head" written all over it to me...

At this point you could just drive it and enjoy it.

I was guessing by the combination of rust and speed equipment under the hood that there would be lots to make right before this one was fun to drive.

00303_eApxUOH1nyS_600x450.jpg

What else are you going to do with it?

You'll never get rid of all the rust to restore it.

I suppose you could swap in a slant six, woodgrain the sides and bore everyone to death bracket racing with consistent 20s

He hasn't reset the default date on his old camera yet. You expect him to be competent about his cars?

The pictures were taken at least six months ago how do we know they weren't taken 10 years ago ?

That is sooo kool just the way it sits. I wouldn't give 2k for it though. Great late night back road car for doin just about anything that ain't legal. :rolleyes: Cops'd never think that thing is suspicious lookin. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back