69 Fury 1 2 dr 6 cyl 3 speed manual.

miket

Reaction score
Ok here goes. At the request from commando1 I will start a new thread as he has questions about my car. To get anyone up to speed on the car, its as the title says a 69 fury 1 2 door. 6 cyl 3 on the tree car from the factory. Now has a 383 magnum and a 3 speed stick on the floor, bench seat of course. It is a super clean AZ car, but was brought to Mn a while back and sat in a barn/shop for a while. The prev owner had swapped the 383 into it and upgraded the brakes to disc and several hd suspension parts. I am almost done painting the car and getting it back on the road. Ok sorry to be long winded. I do have pics on my previous thread. I will get some new ones soon as the paint should be done tomorrow.

What can you tell me about the floor shifter?

Eagerly awaiting the pics.
;)

4002642.jpg

4002642.jpg

If all goes as planned the fury paint job will be done tonight. The front clip is done as are the doors, so tonight the rest will be painted. Its up in the air on jackstands so I can try to get some underbody pics of the floors and shifter. The previous owner kinda pieced together the shifter zbar etc so

All he did was install a floor shifter to the existing 3 speed, right?
He used the /6 3 speed behind the 383?

All he did was install a floor shifter to the existing 3 speed, right?
He used the /6 3 speed behind the 383?

Yeah, that'll have bullet-proof reliability. Maybe until he shifts into second.......

That's a late revenge for all the c-bodies that got robbed of their bb powertrains.

HAHA! True cm23u0c. How many poor C bodies got sent away without the big blocks in them.

Out went the /6 and its 3 SPD and in went a 383 from a RR and the bell housing and tranny from a Coronet.

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
Lol, that sir I do not know. I will have to ask the prev owner. I actually need to go out to his place and get the headliner bows from him. I can ask then.

Back