69 fury VIP 383 4 bbl W23 RECALL WHEELS 1 of 20 $$12,500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

ph23vo

Reaction score
Contact seller
super rare car , LOADED A/C P/W 8TRACK, #.s matching..needs restoration but runs and rives great..B7 blue, white roof and side trim... 1 of 20 built and the ONLY 1 KNOWN TO STILL EXIST of the 20 made... dan 253 852 6618 seattle

ebag 053 (Large).jpg

ebag 047 (Large).jpg

ebag 052 (Large).jpg

ebag 258 (Large).jpg

ebag 006.jpg

002 (Large).jpg

003 (Large).jpg

eng and trans rebuilt or just cleaned up? Dan, what are we looking @ rust-wise in the trunk ,flrs and frame? And do my eyes deceive me or is the ps/ac belt missing?

Last edited:
typical rust in back window channel some in the trunk and lower qtrs..southern colorado car its whole life [NO FRAME RUST] under side looks decent.....engine was rebuilt but this is NOT the orig #/s engine..its in my garage though..this is a hot street motor i had as a spare for my 383-s ragtop just in case... its a 68 casting also... i had just put the engine in the car in the pic and it was not done yet...

If someone wants those wheels and is willing to part with 4.5k, he ain't gonna want the car...

Man, that car would look good next to my Imperial!

and yes the original skirts are still with the car..price includes all the NOS stuff too...

What N.O.S parts does it come with ?

everything trim wise except door mouldings haven't found them yet... NOS grille, bezels, tail light assys, trunk trim, trunk panel, w/o mouldings etc etc.. don't have every nit picky piece but prob 4k worth anyway

If the original engine needs a rebuilt and the engine currently in the car is running strong: I would leave it that way. You can punch on that engine and if it blows up: No big deal it wasn't matching anyhow

just answering the NON BUYER's question...

If the original engine needs a rebuilt and the engine currently in the car is running strong: I would leave it that way. You can punch on that engine and if it blows up: No big deal it wasn't matching anyhow

Of course you would, numbers matching means nothing to you anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back