For Sale '69 PLYMOUTH SPORT FURY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberth.82

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not a fan of those hood scoops, but the car doesn't look so bad for 6K.

Rare 1969 Plymouth Sport Fury, rebuilt 383 (no paperwork), automatic, non-posi 8 3/4", PS, power drum brakes, headers, nice exhaust sounds great, new 4bbl carb, runs well, great cruiser, new tires, new vinyl top, original interior, factory Road Runner buckets and console, solid car, average quality repaint in late 90's, probably looks better in pics, 20-footer. I added the authentic Mopar reproduction Coronet/Dart hood scoops and Challenger T/A chin spoilers. Cool car, always gets compliments. Cruise as-is or do an easy restoration. Asking half of average retail.

Call for details.

Nathan 509-910-608seven

RARE '69 PLYMOUTH SPORT FURY
00J0J_eGOyByOoC8o_1200x900[1].jpg

Looks like it could be a good start for a resto. I'm wonder if he thinks the bucket and console are out of a Road Runner? This is the second Sport Fury I've seen without the RWB insert in the top center of the rear seat. Does anyone know if Sport Top Sport Fury's had a different rear seat back?

Here's my rear seat back.

Rear Seat Back.JPG

Here's another standard top that I almost bought before mine.

Backseat.jpg

Wheels are fine, window is correct, valve covers are a few bolts.....easy

Are the hood scoops attached with double sided tape?

original interior? does that include the duct tape?
9-jpg.95033

Well if the scoops are just taped everything else could be made good very easily. It is a nice car and I do love the 69's. What is that big black thing to the right of the engine? [loaded question sorry] Looks to be a huge vacuum reservoir . Is that for cruise or something? Or radical cam vacuum res for the power brakes?

I think the 6,000 is a little high, must have a big cam though judging by the vacuum reservoir on the drivers inner fenderwell.

IC it was for the PB.

Well if the scoops are just taped everything else could be made good very easily. It is a nice car and I do love the 69's. What is that big black thing to the right of the engine? [loaded question sorry] Looks to be a huge vacuum reservoir . Is that for cruise or something? Or radical cam vacuum res for the power brakes?
Definitely not cruise. My car has cruise and it's not on my car. I saw that right away and was wondering the same.

I'm not sure what the big can on the left inner fender is but I'm thinking it's something bolt on. Mine is a 440 Super Commando with most options and it doesn't have that. I'm in the process of disassembly but here's a before pic. The cruise control is mounted on the fender but doesn't even come close to looking like what's mounted on this fender. I'm wondering if it's a compressor for air shocks or aftermarket cam vacuum? I don't know but i don't think it came on the car when new.
Left Fender View Engine.JPG

Not even a mother could love that C pillar. Should have never been offered by Ma Mopar! Ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back