WANTED '70 300 WheelCover

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX9

Reaction score
Contact seller
I seek a Clean set of four '70 300 Wheel Covers as shown. Any / All Leads are greatly appreciated! Early Road Wheel Set would be great as well! Guaranteed to be mounted White Walls!!! Thank You in Advance . . .
70300.jpg

I think you should contact Murray B Park. He had quite a few wheel covers. When I was at Carlisle he definitely had a full set of 67/68 and '69 300 wheelcovers. I have a '68 so I wasn't looking for '70. He is at murraybpark.com

I missed him there! A guy mentioned the general area he was in but it was near the end of the day and my family was gassed. Even tho my mind wanted to stay my body said leave now! I couldn’t fight them I’ll be better prepared next time or maybe try the nats next time looks like 4 hrs more West from Carlisle.3

He’s got everything on my wish list. It’s just nice to score it cheaper before you have to go to him. The 90s was a good time to horde c body stuff. Like lp records & vintage hi fi equipment. Every pbr drinking hipster with moustash wax or beard wants to rock it like his grandfather did now. Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back