For Sale '71 300 in good order $1800

Status
Not open for further replies.

crv

Reaction score
Contact seller
1971 Chry. 300
00Y0Y_lg6AsMrWi4v_1200x900.jpg

I'm pretty sure we've seen this car for sale several times. Looks like the same bullet hole in the the right front fender.

Looks like a great car none the less.

I'm pretty sure we've seen this car for sale several times. Looks like the same bullet hole in the the right front fender.

Looks like a great car none the less.
Bullet hole?, an Elvis impersonator or a nutcase?

for 1800....why not?
You are lucky to be able to buy a nice old car for so little money, we can't get any cars made before 1978 in good nick here for under 5K (that's for Australian made cars), and sometimes that 5K will only buy something pulled out of a wrecking yard.

Kangaroo populations are culled each year according to a quota set by the government, tags are acquired by the roo shooters to do this. Kangaroo populations also fluctuate according to how much wheat is being grown too. I used to do some roo shooting myself for a few years and from time to time you would see large numbers that had bred up from the previous season. Their numbers do fluctuate and do go up sometimes but they just as quickly go down again in correlation to the amount of food available. All depends on which farmers are growing crops and what type. And no, I didn't bring any with me when I came to the states!

How do they taste? And don't say "like chicken" . . .
I wouldn't touch a Roo burger with a ten foot pole, they have a lot of infestations, and the meat is not fit for human consumption really. The meat is used for making pet food and the skins for making furry products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back