71 Fury Cop Car 440 "very negotiable"

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Sorry - No pics but you cop car guys will chase anything anyway.

http://up.craigslist.org/cto/4127368353.html

[h=2]1971 Plymouth Fury - Need Gone - $2000 (Champion)[/h]1971 Plymouth Fury

I have a 1971 Plymouth Fury that I am looking to sell. It is an ex-wisconsin cop car, it has the 440, 727 trans, and a posi 8 3/4 rear end. The car runs and drives awesome, but it does need a little work. It needs some frame work done under the trunk for it to really be streetable. Also comes with a new gas tank and sending unit. I am looking to get $2000 for it but am very negotiable. Feel free to text or call, (9 o 6) 2 zero four - 51 six 0. I can text pictures.

I am looking to get $2000 for it but am very negotiable.

Theres desperation for you

"There's desperation for you."

"Must. Not. Call. Must....."

Desparation, meet Lust. Lust, meet Desparation. May the best man win...

"There's desperation for you."

"Must. Not. Call. Must....."

Desparation, meet Lust. Lust, meet Desparation. May the best man win...

Haha. Oh I know. No, I have many cars for play, well past reasonable, with zero extra garage space.

Please someone buy this before I wreck my marriage.It still might be too far gone, the pics leave alot out. cop5.jpgcop6.jpg

cop5.jpg

cop6.jpg

The pics he sent are too large to post, anyone wants them send me your email address,he neglected to send anything showing rear quarters or front seat.

Humorous you posted those two photos. In 1983 I pulled a dash pad and front seat from a unmarked brown 1971 polara 383hp unmarked car. The seat was exactly the same pattern, I paid $35.00 for both and found $33.00 in a wallet under the seat I pulled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back