For Sale 72 Newport coupe almost finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.collectorcarads.com/Chrysler-Newport/56758

DSCF0588.jpg

Outdated but I doubt if it sold.

This project is almost finish... everything have been change ( brake,suspension, direction, exaust...) since 3 years. This car was my daily driver from may to october before the oil pump made the engine to break ( 1300$ in parts are needed to rebuilt has new...) But, before that, that car was running very well. The sound of his V8 400 c.i was lound and low because of his headers and his double " Hurst" exaust... Some minor floor work (driver feet + trunk) are needed as well (650$ material + work included)

The flat black paint (2011, no rust) with is rough body and all the details like the original 70\'s stock-car series sticker, the pinstriping... this car was all ready a big headturner ( people want to take a picture beside or seating in it...)

A one of a kind almost finish unique classic car !!! Ask for Max 514-823-0103

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]$2,750[/SIZE][/FONT]
Mileage: 148000
Engine: V8 400 c.i
Body Type: 2dr. hardtop
Interior: Dark Blue
Exterior: Flat black

What happened to the other hood pin? He installed one and then changed his mind?

Like the self-draining trunk though.

What happened to the other hood pin? He installed one and then changed his mind?

Like the self-draining trunk though.

He said it was almost finished, hasn't got to the second one yet since he toasted the engine. BTW, that is the driver's floor pan, not the trunk.

That's funny..!! most of you don't live up here where the French language is widely spoken.. and to have them trying to translate it is even more funny.. where i live they put duct tape on body moulding and call it chrome...

That's funny..!! most of you don't live up here where the French language is widely spoken.. and to have them trying to translate it is even more funny.. where i live they put duct tape on body moulding and call it chrome...

In my younger days when I lived in Ottawa, some would paint their steelies french chrome (Silver).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back