For Sale 73 fury 2 door ht parts or hole car....rusty top

Status
Not open for further replies.
these doors are going to the scrap yard with the 65 convertable soon...so speak now or forever hold your piece.

doors are gone but still have a lotta trim and door panels.
front and rear windshield stainless,a pillar plastic crap,column pieces and shaft,dude window channel,and more.....I'll take 30$ for all of it.

I was thinking about hanging it in the shop and making it light up.

I can understand why. That is a cool idea but PLEASE keep me in mind if you don't end up doing that. Someone stole mine right off my car about nine months ago and I've been so OCD about it ever since its the first thing I see every time I walk up behind my car! It's driving me crazy.

I can understand why. That is a cool idea but PLEASE keep me in mind if you don't end up doing that. Someone stole mine right off my car about nine months ago and I've been so OCD about it ever since its the first thing I see every time I walk up behind my car! It's driving me crazy.
man,that sux!...I'll let u know if I decide to sell mine.

I am looking for the plastic panel that goes under the steering column and instrument panel

Fortunately, Fury GT is helping with this problem. BTW, I went to UNC-CH. North Carolinians are grrreat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back