For Sale 74 new yorker (black) for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick C

Reaction score
Contact seller
https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/chrysler/new-yorker/2053875.html
Came across this. Though someone may want it.
upload_2018-1-6_13-8-23.png

Seller’s Description:

A former US government car from Washington D.C. is mostly original except upper radiator hose, wiper blades, tires and, battery. Has little repairs that I don't have time to look after, like carb tuning, paint buffing and a torque converter seal. No rust kept in garage all its life, some stains inside. Rebuilt Fleece-Neville alternator, new seals in P/S pump, replaced plugs and wires (old ones included have undercoating over spray on them).

Great car fair price. You don't see too many Chrysler Formal service cars left. This is about the closest thing to a Newport pursuit (which we talked bout) that you could find, I think.

Still, it's always sad when a member has to part with their car... @DCMC good luck with the sale and future endeavors...

I'm a bit confused, is it $5,500, or $4,500? Car is about 10 miles from me.

On Hemming I put $5,500, if a member is interested I would sell for $4.500. The perks of being a member, or we get a new member to get that price.

On Hemming I put $5,500, if a member is interested I would sell for $4.500. The perks of being a member, or we get a new member to get that price.
It is a car many will regret letting get away, I am not a player... unfortunately.

I wish I was looking for a large car, that is a very cool Chrysler.
The cloth interior is very attractive vs leather.
I do not see cruise control but that can be added.
Has the seller ever checked for the broadcast sheet?
SO#J06911 Y39 Special order/paint car Special handling tag.

Really nice car, the Government car and stains inside description made me chuckle btw.

One stain on the edge of the passenger front seat is from the door out of adjustment and water getting on it. Other small stains are on the transmission hump ( that should give another chuckle) in front of the front seat, probably coffee. No stains in the back looks like hardly ridden in, new owner could be the first to break it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back