For Sale 79 Cordoba Ts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to worry.... We're bringing my 73 LeBaron and the 300. We were thinking of using the 79 300 as a shuttle unless you think that's a bad idea:poke:

Wow Kenny! Bring both of them!

Park both of them in the Formal area....LOL.

The 73 has a 440?

The other 2 have 360's...correct?

Did you happen to have any pics of that one?
I was looking through my old photos, and for some reason that car never had a photo shoot before or after. I only have pics of the car after the accident which precipitated the new two tone scheme and a few random shots with the car in them, but none show it. The area above the pinstriping seen on the damaged car was painted to match the vinyl.

diplomat2.jpg

diplomat3.jpg

003 (Large).jpg

004 (Large).jpg

One of my first mopar was a 1980 Plymouth Caravelle 2dr....triple green. Bought it off my father for $500. Was a good car with a 318/904 and a worn out 3.21 sure grip rear end. Miss that car, hope to find a pic of it one day.

The 73 has a 440?

The other 2 have 360's...correct?
Yes sir Bob, the '73 Imperial LeBaron has the 440, the '78 NYB is a California emissions car with the standard 360 4bbl as per California spec, and the '79 300 is a 360 4bbl police pursuit.

Yes sir Bob, the '73 Imperial LeBaron has the 440, the '78 NYB is a California emissions car with the standard 360 4bbl as per California spec, and the '79 300 is a 360 4bbl police pursuit.

And you favorite is?

You would have to ask me that! Out of the three...right now the, '78 NYB. But I'm getting '73 Imperial painted in a little while. And I've got a new stripe kit for the 300. They are showing their age. They'll be all ready for Carlisle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back