For Sale !969 Chrysler New Yorker 2 Door Hardtop for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

robndi43

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not my car, but an extremely nice 75,000 original mile 1969 Chrysler New Yorker 2 Door Hardtop Coupe for sale. 440, Automatic, runs and drives. Just started and ran about a month ago. Ran down the interstate at highway speeds about a year ago. virtually rust free. floor pans replaced about a year ago. One apple sized hole repaired in the right rear quarter panel about a year ago. Rest of body is solid. Tan in color with a black vinyl top. Top was replaced about a year ago, but a crappy job and would have to be redone. Paint could probably be buffed out and look pretty good for a 20 footer/driver. I've been told that everything on the car works, but I'd check it out more thoroughly if any one is really interested.
Complete, running driving car. Only negative issue is the seats were taken out for another project. Door panels, headliner, carpet, dash all look as good as new, from what I could see. I'd look more closely if anyone is interested in it. Other than that it would be an extremely easy restoration that a beginning restorer could easily pull off as an entry level car. you'd have to see it to see how nice it is. If I didn't have 3 projects of my own going, I would jump on it myself.
If anyone is interested in it, I'll get up there in the next few days and grab some pictures of it and post them on here. I'd love to see this back on the road. It could be back on the road with a set of seats and a little TLC.

pictures man pictures...:BangHead:

Like I said it's not my car, but if anyone was interested in buying it, I would run up there and take a few. Love the body style. It's a cool car, I just have too many cars already and no room in the stable for it. I would jump on it in a heartbeat otherwise.
I'll get pics first of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back