a girl and her truck

It's a nice story at the level it was presented, but leader of the free world. That is a stretch for learning some preventive maintenance and how to change some spark plugs. I would say 90% of us on this board did the same stuff by the time we graduated high school. Amazing how people get blinded by a cute girl that gets her hands dirty. Godammit I could have been president.

It's a nice story at the level it was presented, but leader of the free world. That is a stretch for learning some preventive maintenance and how to change some spark plugs. I would say 90% of us on this board did the same stuff by the time we graduated high school. Amazing how people get blinded by a cute girl that gets her hands dirty. Godammit I could have been president.

Actually, the message was supposed to be that she learned things like patience, when to accept help, when to be self-reliant, responsibility, and how to accept loss. It wasn't about a cute girl turning wrenches.

Popular culture tells me that I'm a sexist because I don't accept the message being delivered to me by a woman. My point was, when I see a woman delivering a worthwhile message, I'm quite willing to accept it.

The truck was only the (literal) vehicle that helped her learn these things... an example I'm sure many of us can relate to.

You're not a cute girl... but I would love to vote for you instead of the asswipes we have been offered...

Back