Aluminum Radiator

After Bob gets back from Cheeseheadville, he will be able to supply the food (ham). :hungry:

All ya need now is a big tip jar and it looks like your in business. Commando Bar & Grill, lol!

That's a pretty snazzy name for a Bar.

I was considering opening a place when I retired from the Army. My friend's wife is German and one hell of a cook.

Combat Bob's Bar & Grill..........right on the main road at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. German/American cuisine and beer. I would of hand picked all the Fraulein's.

IMG_0144.jpg

That's a pretty snazzy name for a Bar.

I was considering opening a place when I retired from the Army. My friend's wife is German and one hell of a cook.

Combat Bob's Bar & Grill..........right on the main road at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. German/American cuisine and beer. I would of hand picked all the Fraulein's.

IMG_0144.jpg
Have some whole milk on hand and I'm there.

How come when I was growing up all we had was 1/2 pints instead of the big jugs you see everywhere today?

< Sent from my tablet >

Stan, our generation missed out on the technology of today's generation! LOL!

How come when I was growing up all we had was 1/2 pints instead of the big jugs you see everywhere today?

< Sent from my tablet >

Because the 1/2 pints back then were Real Milk..

Last edited:
I dream of owning a real Cocktail Lounge with a huge flashing neon sign illuminating the Caddys, Imps, and Continentals overflowing the parking lot.

< Sent from my tablet >

Well when one of us hits the PowerBall or mega Millions we'll be set. I love neon lights!!!

Back