Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine...... rear A/C
$T2eC16ZHJGsFFMm92wKoBSSySzdHyw~~60_3.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item33860ac45d&vxp=mtr

That is cool. Too bad it's so rough. I would just drive it until the wheels fell off.

Someone over on the forward look site posted this about the car........

The car is near San Diego, CA and was owned by a friend of mine until a few days ago. The guy who bought it is flipping it. The seller has made an error... which may scare off those who don't know: The rockers are solid. The rust issues are mostly shown in the pictures. The worst of it is in the rear quarters... and some small patches will be needed in the floors. With no reserve, you might be able to get a good deal on it.

I've seen the car in person and took detailed photos of it to install the rear air unit in my '60 Polara. This '61 is a gunique car and probably something you could get running and drive while you restore it...

I like it, too.
Would drive it in "as is" condition and fix it while driving

The car looks like it could be a lot of fun. I myself prefer the hardtop wagons of the early sixties but I could learn to show off in that

Sorry, I think its more about nostalgia for some people than it is about handsome good looks, which is fine....I'm not knocking it, but that thing has a face ONLY a mother could love.....and I think she'd be hard pressed on that one......and that "jog" in the rear window....it just does not work.

You didn't know that was a fin???

If it doesn't go too much higher I just might pull the trigger. San Diego is only 5 hours from here pulling my trailer. I would just get it running and driving good and drive it as is.

If it doesn't go too much higher I just might pull the trigger. San Diego is only 5 hours from here pulling my trailer. I would just get it running and driving good and drive it as is.

That would be great Chris...... And when you get done with it i'll take it off your hands.... :wtg:

nope, never would have imagined someone would design a fin on a station wagon. Good ol Exner was surely on to something there.

I'm not sure that qualifies as an Exner fin....

I remember riding in the rear facing seat (9 passenger wagon) in my Dad's '60 Plymouth.

It looked like this except it was red and white, not titty pink.

60 Plymouthwagon 32.jpg

60 Plymouthwagon 32.jpg

Along with the fins I thought the square steering wheel with the clear with metal flake sections was really cool.

60 Plymouth Fury (11).jpg

Here's a picture of it... :laughing7:

1979.jpg

60 Plymouth Fury (11).jpg

1979.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back