another 61 Dodge pioneer Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever succesfully bought of Kajiji? I have family on Toronto and everything I have ever seen was either sold, unavailable, or no one ever contacts me back.

Wanted, 65 Beaumont!

Has anyone ever succesfully bought of Kajiji? I have family on Toronto and everything I have ever seen was either sold, unavailable, or no one ever contacts me back.

Wanted, 65 Beaumont!

It's worked well for me.

It's the Canadian version of Craigslist..

Cancritter lives in Edmonton area I think and is extremely helpful checking out cars and parts

Tom D

Wanted, 65 Beaumont!

It'll be difficult to find a Beaumont in Florida, and it'll be difficult to find a Beaumont on a Mopar forum. My guess is that most Mopar people don't even know that a Beaumont Sport Deluxe is a Chevelle SS with its own unique Pontiac trim made only for the Canadian market.
There was, however, a 64 Beaumont Sport Deluxe 2 door hardtop that showed up on the Richmond, Virginia Craigslist several times a couple years ago. Maybe its still for sale. It looked rough in the pictures, but it was complete. Heres a link to a copy of the ad text on another forum. Might be worth calling to see if it might still be available.

http://www.stationwagonforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18784

There was a Acadian convertible for sale at Spring Carlisle this weekend. The Acadian is a Chevy II Nova with its own unique Pontiac trim and sold by Canadian Pontiac dealers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back