Another Guy from Germany

BjörnP

Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to introduce my car and myself in this nice Forum.

My Name is Björn, I am 38 Years old and I live in Fuldatal which is right in the Middle of Germany.

Since the last 20 Years I am always working on old Cars (mostely BMW) and all the time I was dreaming about an american fullsize car.
Last May I got the Chance to buy a 1966 Fury and so I did. There is the 383LP with 727Torqueflite in the car.

The Body is in a very good Condition with nearly no rust, but Motor, Transmission, Brakes and Axles needed some work.
Till know I fixed the Brakes, the Engine and the Transmission.
At the Moment I´m doing a complete Front end Rebuild and after that a TTI-Exhaust with Flowmaster 40´s will be installed.

Here are some Pictures of my Fury:

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

welcome abroad.
It shows that 4-doors are appreciated in Germany, too

Carsten

Hello,

I would like to introduce my car and myself in this nice Forum.

My Name is Björn, I am 38 Years old and I live in Fuldatal which is right in the Middle of Germany.

Since the last 20 Years I am always working on old Cars (mostely BMW) and all the time I was dreaming about an american fullsize car.
Last May I got the Chance to buy a 1966 Fury and so I did. There is the 383LP with 727Torqueflite in the car.

The Body is in a very good Condition with nearly no rust, but Motor, Transmission, Brakes and Axles needed some work.
Till know I fixed the Brakes, the Engine and the Transmission.
At the Moment I´m doing a complete Front end Rebuild and after that a TTI-Exhaust with Flowmaster 40´s will be installed.

Here are some Pictures of my Fury:

That is a very handsome car. And I like that particular shade of blue too.

Welcome to FCBO - The best car-guy site there is.

Back