For Sale Body Pices & some Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

ma_mopar

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey people I am in the process of scraping a rust bucket 69 furyIII 4 dr sedan no fenders no deck lid all rusted tail lights broke also Have A perfect front bumper Along with a perfect gril,l also have some black interior door panels too. The Hood is good also no rust on it that is about all i have. it is a 318 car with ps manual brakes. drums all the way around good rear end highway gear, open. Have good doors if you want them no rust that i can see still plates remember this is a 4 dr sedan Chrome wel ask and i will see what is good. Will be going to become shreader food by this weekend or mondaythe 28 jan 2013 for sure on that need the cash to make the bank happy. Call Me @913-396-3637 Cell #. I only want what is fair for both of us I will only charge you for what ever it costs to ship part to you. small stuff by what ever is the Cheapest plus cost of box if by mail. Give Me A call if yo uneed something Oh forgot wiper motor and linkage also 2 speed motor along with arms. Thanks ma_mopar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back