C body restoration in the west

piping hot

Reaction score
Can anyone here recommend a restoration shop that has done c bodies in the west. I realize everyone is backed up but finding a shop familiar with c bodies and getting in line is a start.
Thanks!

Can anyone here recommend a restoration shop that has done c bodies in the west. I realize everyone is backed up but finding a shop familiar with c bodies and getting in line is a start.
Thanks!
If you are in Southern California, Ricks Classic Muscle Garage in Burbank is pretty good - I have had to use him for some big fixes on my 69 Chrysler 300. He has also done some great work on some 69 Chargers. But get your wallet ready, and there is a lead time to get in. It took me 3 months to get in as he does have a waiting list. But once you get your car in, he gives it his full attention.

If you are in Southern California, Ricks Classic Muscle Garage in Burbank is pretty good - I have had to use him for some big fixes on my 69 Chrysler 300. He has also done some great work on some 69 Chargers. But get your wallet ready, and there is a lead time to get in. It took me 3 months to get in as he does have a waiting list. But once you get your car in, he gives it his full attention.
Thanks Dave !

Back