Car pics

Go to Moparfest and see what I mean. A lot of cool stuff up there. Stuff you don't see here
Moparfest has long been on my radar but it's a bit too far to accommodate yet. Hopefully will be able to make it one of these years.

Great pictures Peter and congrats on the award!
I had planned to attend, but this new grand-daughter seems to have taken over our lives. :)

WOW.......! Some high level, premium quality vehicles there. I saw several that are on my bucket list. You had to "work" for that award. Well deserved, congrats.
85 degrees........ Hot....? Nice and balmy around here in the summer. LOL.

Thanks for posting

Thanks for posting, some cars I've never seen before.

congratulations

. . . and congrats on the well deserved award.

Great pics and congrats on the very deserving award!

Great pictures Peter and congrats on the award!
I had planned to attend, but this new grand-daughter seems to have taken over our lives. :)

WOW.......! Some high level, premium quality vehicles there. I saw several that are on my bucket list. You had to "work" for that award. Well deserved, congrats.
85 degrees........ Hot....? Nice and balmy around here in the summer. LOL.

Thanks for posting

Thanks all for the kind words. I need to take all I can get before Bill and Derek start showing up at these events :poke:

Fury440 - It's never too early to start the grandkids in the hobby

bluefury361 - Yes, hot for us for the first weekend in May. Usually at this show we are wearing jackets. I'm still waiting for our normal May snow dump to happen.

Back