WANTED Convertible piston mounting brackets - 68 Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will see what I have I am pretty sure mine is rust free, will get back to you tomorrow on this. Oh jsut to be sure, can you post a pic maybe? Are you talking about the framework in the body of the car, or the bracketry on the top frame?

They look like this. They mount the cylinders to the actual top frame.
Bracket.png

I had a look at the brackets and they are perfectly fine, no rust. But the camera went flat so I am going to take the pics tomorrow.

Here are the pics, you can see they are one piece with the mount plate backing piece and also have a number of rivets in place holding the assy together. The ram is easily removed though. If you want the assy it will have to have a minimum four rivets ground off to remove the back arm that is part of the top assembly. Which is not in the picture. let me know what you think and we can negotiate via private conversation.

top hinge.jpg
top hinge1.jpg

All I really need is the oval brackets that are held on by the nut, but more is better right. How much are you asking for what you have?

Thank you very much!

Well I was thinking $40 for all the brackets you can see that the ram fits to.

Ok I will get them pulled off for you, then I will take more pics just to make sure you are happy with what you see, then i will box them and work out a shipping cost. Let me know if you do Paypal, cheers,
Gary

Ok I will get them pulled off for you, then I will take more pics just to make sure you are happy with what you see, then i will box them and work out a shipping cost. Let me know if you do Paypal, cheers,
Gary
Paypal would be great. Looking forward to conducting business with you.

Here are the brackets as removed, let me know your zip code and I can also work out a shipping cost.

top brackets.jpg

All I really need is the oval brackets that are held on by the nut, but more is better right. How much are you asking for what you have?

Thank you very much!
Hey I was looking at all you wanted again and I am thinking you probably wont ever use the majority of the bracketry, I got a quote for shipping the entire assemblies and it works out to about $20. That would make a total of $60, but if you only want the oval brackets then I will send them to you for $30 shipped. Let me know what you would like to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back