SOLD Factory Disc Conversion Setup for '65-'72 C-BODY

Status
Not open for further replies.

SF-66TC

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a Factory Disk Setup for a 65-72 “C-Body”. Cleaned, Bead Blasted, Ran a Tap & Die through threads and bolts, Primer & Painted. Email or PM me for price and details. This is actually a very easy swap and I can step you through the process.

2015-07-12 12.59.02.jpg

2015-07-12 12.59.02.jpg

Looks like the 69-72 set up. I see the spindle sleeves to run the later rotors.

That's a great question. He should also post what's in the "kit"...

I didn't post a price because I saw For Sale Disc Converstion postings of others simply asking to be contacted if someone were interested. I did a complete write up (4-pages) on how I acquired the disc conversion, what is included & price, what additional parts will be needed to complete the kit and their pricing from Rock Auto, my reason for selling... etc... etc... etc...

I did not want to post all 4-pages for fear of back lash for doing so. I was also just tryiing to be courteous to the forum and felt if someone were really interested I'd forward them the write-up and provide my number if they wanted to discuss anything. I learned a lot doing the disc conversion and will be pulling it all apart again as I picked up the Firm Feel Upper Control Arms for the added Positive Caster.

The price for the pieces shown in the photo is $375 + shipping. Please take a read of my write-up via the link below.

I tried to be as complete as possible and tried my best to address whatever questions may arise.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/433231/%28604335172%29%20Disc%20Brake%20Kit.pdf

Positive and Negative Comments Welcomed - No worries.... It is what it is.....

Last edited:
SF-66TC: I like your style. On that dropbox you described the alternatives, and their cost differences very well indeed. It's a must read for everyone attempting the drum-to-disc swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back