for Canadians Bill M -103

12439190_826201397509209_2617921889590363966_n.jpg

[Khadr] was accused of throwing a grenade that killed U.S. army medic Christopher Speer in the firefight

The Trudeau government is poised to offer an apology and a $10-million compensation package to former child soldier Omar Khadr for abuses he suffered while detained in the U.S. military prison

Not bad...

hell...l ran into people last weekend that hadn't even heard of the 6 people killed in Quebec mosque...people are clued out and its gona bite them in the *** if they don't wake the f up

I hope you realize the six people murdered at the Mosque in Quebec City were IMMIGRANTS

I hope you realize the six people murdered at the Mosque in Quebec City were MUSLIMS.

I hope you realize the man that murdered the six people in Quebec City is WHITE

I hope you realize the man that murdered the six people in Quebec City is CHRISTIAN

I hope you realize the man that murdered the six people in Quebec City was born in CANADA

I hope you realize the man that murdered the six people in Quebec City is from a family that has lived in QUEBEC for GENERATIONS. He is a true "old stock Canadian" as Albertans like to claim they are. Although I fail to see why anyone would want to be two brands of beer.

I hope you realize the man that murdered the six people in Quebec City is a fan of French nationalist leader Marine Le Pen.

I hope you realize that what happened in Quebec was what all the people in the right wing videos posted to this thread are pushing for - the elimination of the Muslims in North America.

Alexandre Bissonette, a 27-year old student at Laval University has been charged with six counts of first degree murder.

just say no...Canadians are putting their collective feet down

*CANADIAN MAYOR REFUSES TO REMOVE PORK FROM SCHOOL CANTEEN MENU* ...
EXPLAINS WHY -
Muslim parents demanded the abolition of pork in all the school canteens of a Montreal suburb. The mayor of the Montreal suburb of Dorval, has refused, and the town-clerk sent a note to all parents to explain why...

“Muslims must understand that they have to adapt to Canada and Quebec, its customs, its traditions, its way of life, because that's where they chose to immigrate....
“They must understand that they have to integrate and learn to live in Quebec.
“They must understand that it is for them to change their lifestyle, not the Canadians who so generously welcomed them.
“They must understand that Canadians are neither racist nor xenophobic, they accepted many immigrants before Muslims (whereas the reverse is not true, in that Muslim states do not accept non-Muslim immigrants).
“That no more than other nations, Canadians are not willing to give up their identity, their culture.
“And if Canada is a land of welcome, it's not the Mayor of Dorval who welcomes foreigners, but the Canadian-Quebecois people as a whole.
“Finally, they must understand that in Canada (Quebec) with its Judeo-Christian roots, Christmas trees, churches and religious festivals, religion must remain in the private domain.
The municipality of Dorval was right to refuse any concessions to Islam and Sharia.
“For Muslims who disagree with secularism and do not feel comfortable in Canada, there are 57 beautiful Muslim countries in the world, most of them under-populated and ready to receive them with open halal arms in accordance with Sharia.
“If you left your country for Canada, and not for other Muslim countries, it is because you have considered that life is better in Canada than elsewhere.
“Ask yourself the question, just once, “Why is it better here in Canada than where you come from?”
“A canteen with pork is part of the answer.”

*EXEMPLARY ANSWER*
Share this to *PROMOTE TRUE TOLERANCE* in the world.
1f64f.png

This is what should be adopted in all countries.. Respect the Mayor for this Bold stance.
1f44d_1f3fd.png
1f44d_1f3fd.png
1f44d_1f3fd.png

This story is a lie. Check Snopes.

Belgian Mayor Refuses to Ban Pork in School Cafeterias

The original story had Mayor Marc Duvivier of Ath in Belgium dealing with the Muslims and their demands to remove pork from the menus - in May 2013. The story has actually been making its way around the globe and one of the most recent cities to have to deal with pork has been Maryborough, Victoria, Australia.

Back