Free 1970 Imperial 2 door, ship my 69 Imperial to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

chargerjohn

Reaction score
Contact seller
Ok anybody want the deal of the century??? I will give you a complete front to back 1970 2 door Imperial. Rust free straight from the desert in Oregon. If you deliver to me my other 69 Imperial 2 door. The 69 is missing the engine and trans and steering Column. It would be lighter that way:) There has to be money to be made on the 70. Even if you sell it overseas. They love them over there. I got totally screwed over by the shipper I had scheduled to pick up my cars. He went a...nd picked up the other cars and left mine right where they sit. After I got the entire sha-bang going for him. So now I am in a tight spot and will sacrifice my 70. If you went out with your own trailer, you could schedule delivering a few cars on the way back and it would pay for the trip. It would only cost you your time. Or pay for my shipping and take the 70. It can work out in many ways. The green one is the 70. Johnny 1 914 497 8110.....Brothers, Oregon -Verplanck, NY

69 impy 9.jpg

70 impy 9.jpg

Yes, we love them over here ;) Sorry I can't help you with your problem but sounds like a good deal. Good luck with your shipping problem!

Is the '69 a crown model or is it just missing the vinyltop?

I really wish that I could help you but it is 6 hours away from me (it would take 24 hours of drive time and $400.00 in fuel to get them to my house) , there has to be somebody closer to them that could store them for you, while you figure out a delivery plan. I am assuming that they want the cars moved as soon as possible. I hope that you can get them both to New York.

They do want them moved. That's why I said you can have the 70 for the delivery. I really don't want to give it up, but no shippers are cooperating with me. Where do you live? If you got the 70 running and driving, it has to be worth your time.

They both are Lebarons. I thought they were crowns but there are not. I don't really care but the crowns are much rarer.

Wow I can't believe this. You're the one who set up this whole deal with Auto Transport 123?!? Man I'm sorry. When I talked to Danny Brown(?) he stated there were probably going to be two trucks. One headed your direction, due East, and another headed down South delivering my one car and the two to Mississippi. So my car got delivered today, pic attached. As you can see, it was only a 4-5 car trailer. Maybe 5 if they were small cars. He only had 4 one when he showed up and it was full. Auto Transport 123 is only a broker, they don't own the trucks. The truck who delivered my car was an independent driver who was dispatched by Auto Transport 123.
Is there not another truck in the area who is going OR to NY? Any luck on Uship?
FYI, the guy told me they lifted all the cars on his trailer with a forklift.

Imagine this.
You're minding your own business driving down the Interstate and this thing passed you...

attachment.php

shocked.png

Sent you a PM yesterday. I may be able to do this. When do they need to be off the site?

Clark

Hi guys. I was busy all weekend doing non car things... a friends wedding then a 4 year olds birthday party. Any way, I am just seeing all your pm's now. I think I have got the shipping taken care of...we shall see. The cars are supposedly getting picked up on Monday. My fingers are crossed. That orange 300 is totally bad ***!!! Man, I love it. I would freak out if I saw that rig going down the road!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back