For Sale Fresh Ready to Run COMPLETE 440 6 Pack Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

1969vert500

Reaction score
Contact seller
I just switched my U code 71 RT back to a 4 barrel from the six pack I had on it so I have this COMPLETE 6 pack setup for sale as a unit. I ran it on my car for 3 years and it has about 2000 miles on it and was just pulled off the car a couple weeks ago so it is fresh and ready to go on a new car. Here is the details:

1. Carbs were brand new Holley 1971 reproduction carbs all the plating is perfect as this was a show car not a daily driver.Carbs have been modified for better drivability as they have Quick Fuel outboard meter plates so they can be jetted and I have installed a blowproof power valve system.

2.ALL the accessaries are included like oem style reproduction fuel lines for the 3 carbs from pump, kickdown linkage, throttle rods for outboards, idle stop selinoid,

3. aluminum edelbrock intake

4.Baseplate and lid (no aircleaner as I need that for my A12) The baseplate was trimmed in the front corner a little to clear the A/C on my car.

Check out the pic and you will see the setup on my car. I wish I had some pics of it taken off but it is at my mechanics shop right now (who is a member on here and I am sure he would give his assement of the setup if you would like his id) This is a complete setup and is ready to bolt on and you will not find any that looks nicer as it is from a show car. I have over $3300 in the setup with all the parts and I will let it go to someone here on C bodies for $2250 plus the ride! PM me for more info or for questions or my email is kmscoins@gmail.com

Come on guys I have been wanting to see someone build a 6 pack C body with A/C. here is a good way to do that!! thanks Mike

engine 2.jpg

Ummmmmm....

It would look pretty cool on a Blue Polara in Jersey...

might even be able to hit 150-160 mph with the 6 Pack Induction.

DSC02398.JPG

I've hit 140 with it...that's fast enough.

I've also done a 71 6 pack polara in 1985....4 door no less.

I was C body when C body wasn't cool.

We just bought a property where I can finally have a shop of my own to finally get the white car rolling where I can do most of the work. It will take about a year as we are building a new house and 40x40 building but it will be worth the wait to be able to have a shop!!

71, hmm, would look good on a 71 GT wouldn't it? .........Not a bad price at all too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back