For Sale "Fully Restored 65 Fury Vert"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what $15k buys you now?
**** thrown in the trunk?
$_57.JPG

It doesn't even look like the jambs are painted. How is this car "fully restored" when the engine bay isn't detailed?

Man I have been mislead. I didn't know my fury was supposed to have electronic ignition! Great rattle can job under the hood too!:eusa_wall:

That car has "child bearing" thighs. (Sigh) why can't folks do things the right way? Black is hard to get right with a straight car. Slap it on one with suspect/slipshod body work and it can look just plain bad.

That car has "child bearing" thighs. (Sigh) why can't folks do things the right way? Black is hard to get right with a straight car. Slap it on one with suspect/slipshod body work and it can look just plain bad.

Hi Joe...It's me, Bob. Wasn't I just saying that we had a few things in common? :icon_eyes:

I would hate to see the undercarriage. It thoroughly disgusts me when someone makes the "fully restored" claim and presents you with garbage like this. This would be a great restoration project for the right price.:boxers:

The bowed out rear wheelwells instantly reminded me of the 72 Plymouths.

72ply06b.jpg

72ply06b.jpg

1/4,s

No one ever seems to get quarters correct

When I had this it needed some 1/4 panel work from the previous attempt to fix it. The 67 Darts have tons of subtle body lines. I always laugh at the current add at Rk motors it has won best of paint in more than a few shows and basically was painted in a backyard by a friend. Some guys have experience and talent as in the case of my friend.

DSC00076.jpg

He should get an assistant to distract buyers from all the curves on the rear of that car

i221456.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back