Happy new Year

funnypicsimperialnewyearsa.jpg

Happy New Year all.
2018 is the year to get the Polara back on the road after parking it in 1988.

The tow trucks must have been busy last night. This car is still in my ditch.

Ngx9e4e.jpg

The tow trucks must have been busy last night. This car is still in my ditch.

Ngx9e4e.jpg
I can’t even imagine being in that car and thinking there was even the remotest possibility that I would be able to drive out of it. Drunk maybe?

I can’t even imagine being in that car and thinking there was even the remotest possibility that I would be able to drive out of it. Drunk maybe?
I don't think they were drunk, but were going too fast for conditions and probably had a couple drinks.

That's an AWD Audi... and I think it had dealer plates on it. The pickup that tried to pull them out didn't have a license plate on it... The cop that stopped didn't see or care about that.

I'm pretty sure they are from the used car dealer in the next village and they all have heavy Russian accents. It's one of those places that used to be the only one around there that sold gas... and I would never use a credit card if I had to buy gas there.

The tow truck just pulled it out.

wcmKkGl.jpg

Drinking....Maybe the reason why the tow truck wasn't called last night.

Drinking....Maybe the reason why the tow truck wasn't called last night.
I think they called a tow truck last night. It was crappy weather and the trucks were busy. They sat there (in a pickup truck) until 4:00 AM and then came back sometime this morning. I think because it wasn't blocking traffic, it wasn't a high priority tow.

I know who the tow truck driver is and this isn't near his body shop, so chances are he was doing a favor for the car owner. Favors get done after doing tows for $$.

Back