Hey Guys

BigBlockMopars

Reaction score
I registered a couple weeks ago but never really got around to doing much yet, heres the rundown my names alex im 20 and my first car i currently own is a 1966 plymouth fury III VIP 383 4bbl. Me and my dad have been fans of all things plymouth and dodge for a long time but only recently got our first mopar 5 years ago which is a 69 cuda formula s 383 and then my dad got a challenger 440 4 speed, then i bought my first car when i came across this fury on craigslist so here i am thanks for your guy's time and im glad to be here!

Here is some pictures of my fury, attached

DSC04012.jpg

DSC04013.jpg

DSC04017.jpg

DSC04022.jpg

DSC04016.jpg

Nice original black plate car. Hold on to that one. Most of us have sold a car and wish we had it back. Keep yours if you can.

:tiphat: Welcome aboard. Nice car! It's great to see a young gun getting involved in the hobby. What are your plans for it?

Thanks for the comments guys, for this car i plan on keeping it because its a really cool cruiser car , i don't want to sell but id consider trading it for an E body car if the chance ever came up only because i love the style so much but i do love how people always pull along side of me and give me compliments on the car, Thanks guys look forward to me posting more!

Back