For Sale "Hurst" exhaust tips......(NOT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fury Pursuit

Reaction score
Contact seller
These are NOT mine.

They are modern reproduction Challenger tips, mig welded and totally incorrect.

Actually, the 1970 300/H didn't actually come with Sport Fury GT tips from Hurst/Chrysler. Some cars may have been fitted with them by the dealer, but as far I I know, only a few cars are known to have the GT tips from the factory. 99% of the Hurst/300's did not have them.

NOS MOPAR EXTREMELY RARE 1970 CHRYSLER 300 HURST EXHAUST TIPS | eBay

Intesting that the auction gets pulled almost immediately after I made this posting.

Intesting that the auction gets pulled almost immediately after I made this posting.
Immediately after you made that posting I reported it to ebay and emailed the seller giving him the link to the tips on Summit for $208.:lol:

FWIW
Screenshot_2018-01-14-20-44-16-198.jpeg

I actually contacted him in the morning. I asked for the part number. He was honest and said no part number or box. He said end was different than challenger which is true as it is same as the set I have of repops. He figured they were Hurst because they came with a bunch of parts he bought from a guy who was going to restore a Hurst but quit. I have bought from him in the past and was a good selller. I think it was an honest mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back