Introduction of Jan1950

Saw your post on the 71 Gran Fury. You should update your intro with what you're looking for. Someone will probably be able to help you find it at the right price.

I like all mopars

We just sold this 1971 Charger Se and would be interested in a 1967 or 1969 Sport Fury, must be BB numbers matching and be in near pristine condition, blues are favorite. We've been around Mopars 50 years and like them all.

DSC07403.JPG

Last edited:
We just sold this 1971 Charger Se and would be interested in a 1969 Sport Fury, must be BB numbers matching and be in near pristine condition, blues are favorite. We've been around Mopars 50 years and like them all.
Wow, that Charger is beautiful. Must have been hard to part with.

Wow, that Charger is beautiful. Must have been hard to part with.

No, We've had many Mopars and had a lot of fun with the Charger but time for something different, we also have this Z28 SS w/SLP package, 6spd w/LS1

DSC07825.JPG

DSC07823.JPG

We just sold this 1971 Charger Se and would be interested in a 1967 or 1969 Sport Fury, must be BB numbers matching and be in near pristine condition, blues are favorite. We've been around Mopars 50 years and like them all.

Thats a tall order and yet, one that I would like to have filled

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Welcome, beautiful charger. I almost bought one that color in the 90's while stationed in TX. I hope you find what you're looking for.

That Charger was 2 owner, original paint w/no accidents, tons of options and a luggage rack. Thanks for the welcomes!

Back