Introduction of kp6401

kp6401

Reaction score
Hi, I am a Mopar nut! Have had numerous b bodies including mostly 69 road runners. Have now delved into c bodies, purchased a 71 sport fury 2 door that is uber cool!! Needs finishing but is just a joy to cruise in!

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

You'd probably be able to see pictures of the Fury on my thread, Kp6401 is the one who bought my Fury. Welcome Kp, hope things are going well for you.

The Fearless Fury did a GREAT job with all of his fixes on the 71 Sport Fury. Thank you for all of the warm welcomes. It is a super solid Montana car and really drives nice. I am looking forward to taking it to the next step - quarters which I will do including the trunk extensions. Just have to find time - work too much!! LOL I am already pricing out new interior seat covers, headliner and other odds and ends. The car is a factory A/C car and I am going to need pretty much everything underhood for it in case anybody has the compressor, condensor etc I would be interested. I am getting older and want A/C for next summer. Kind of funny, when I was younger I would tear it out for weight reduction - now I am putting it back in! Again, thank you for the warm welcomes. In reading through Fearless's threads it really gave me an in-depth knowledge of his hard work that he did on the Sport Fury.

Fury 1.JPG
Fury 2.JPG
Fury 3.JPG

This is my last 69 Road Runner. Bought in 2008, capped front left and left rear frame rail, replaced entire trunk floor and partial interior floors. Built a 383, rebuilt the 4 speed, went through the 3.23 suregrip rear end. Admittedly an amateur I am - but I was proud I saved it. Sold it to a guy (moved needed money for the house - sucked) who was going to continue on restoring it. He ended up parting out a car with the fender tag, build sheet and commented on the crappy body work I did. Made me feel really great. The shell is left on CL Milwaukee. Sad
RR1.JPG

Back