Lane change turn directional upgrade?

Good to know that feature. Shame that its hold style. Would like to have like modern cars, you push it up or down and release, turn signal will flash 3-5 times.
Late -90 VW what dont have that feature, they sell kits to change it for modern comfort style turn signal.
Comfort- vilkkusarja Golf IV, Bora, Passat 3B(G)
I think you are just going to live with it. Or design an adjustable timer relay / sensing circuit that does it for you, or something completely different - rear quarter panels or floors!

I think you are just going to live with it. Or design an adjustable timer relay / sensing circuit that does it for you, or something completely different - rear quarter panels or floors!
GIEB floors like now... but i think i win lottery before that :/

Good to know that feature. Shame that its hold style. Would like to have like modern cars, you push it up or down and release, turn signal will flash 3-5 times.
Late -90 VW what dont have that feature, they sell kits to change it for modern comfort style turn signal.
Comfort- vilkkusarja Golf IV, Bora, Passat 3B(G)
You could probably do it with a timed relay wired into the flasher. Seems like it would be simple to do.

Back