WANTED LEECE NEVILLE ALTERNATOR BRACKETS

Status
Not open for further replies.

polarus

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm looking for 440 with A/C no air pump L/N alt. brackets for 72 Polara cop car I'm working on. Have a set or know of any leads let me know. Thanks.

Can you provide a picture? I have a bunch of brackets and have no idea what they fit.

I'm looking for 440 with A/C no air pump L/N alt. brackets for 72 Polara cop car I'm working on. Have a set or know of any leads let me know. Thanks.

If you can't find them anywhere else, let me know. I've got a complete front stub frame (rotted) with core support, 440, trans etc. from a 72 Fury cop car that has a complete Leece-Neville alternator set up. I have not uncovered this in probably 10 years, maybe more and I would want to sell everything together, alternator, brackets, wiring, voltage regulator. I believe that I have an NOS L/N voltage regulator somewhere...

Can you provide a picture? I have a bunch of brackets and have no idea what they fit.
Unfortunately the only person I know that has a police car of this vintage has a CA. car with the air pump, different brackets. I'm not sure what they look like myself.

If you can't find them anywhere else, let me know. I've got a complete front stub frame (rotted) with core support, 440, trans etc. from a 72 Fury cop car that has a complete Leece-Neville alternator set up. I have not uncovered this in probably 10 years, maybe more and I would want to sell everything together, alternator, brackets, wiring, voltage regulator. I believe that I have an NOS L/N voltage regulator somewhere...
I have the L/N voltage regulator but I would purchase the rest of the from you. Think it over and PM me with a price. THANKS.

Unfortunately the only person I know that has a police car of this vintage has a CA. car with the air pump, different brackets. I'm not sure what they look like myself.
Well if somebody has pictures of what’s needed, post them up.

Okay, so you are pretty close. If you don't hear back from me by Monday, shoot me a PM. I want to go take a peak at the set up and try to get some photos.

Okay, so you are pretty close. If you don't hear back from me by Monday, shoot me a PM. I want to go take a peak at the set up and try to get some photos.
OK, I got my fingers crossed.

Here's a pic of what you may be looking for:
Leece Nevill pic.jpg

Those parts are not mine, and I don't have any such parts in my possession, it's only a picture that someone sent me in my search for similar parts.

Hope this helps.

That's a BIG help as all the parts are missing from my car. I do have a line on the parts I need (your photo confirms that) but the car is in the weeds and I'm waiting for a break in the weather. Have you had any luck?

I just caught up on your thread, good news that will definitely simplify things. Police cars are unique vehicles.

Here are some pictures of the pieces from my car, 1969 440 with AC

Top bar is for the alternator (others are for the AC)
2014-02-11_006.jpg

Main support bracket
2014-02-11_009.jpg

Adjustment bracket
2014-02-11_011.jpg

Installed
2014-11-15_003.jpg

2014-11-15_004.jpg

Alan

Great reference photo's Alan, that's a big help, plus I can't get enough photo's of your restoration... outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back