Let's see some Wagons!

Got this one a couple months back.70 318 2 barrel 6 passenger was a 3spd on the column switched to auto in the past. And switched over to power drum breaks also.Radio delete and climate control. Rebuilding breaks now should be back on the road next week.

20161202_063924.jpg

Got this one a couple months back.70 318 2 barrel 6 passenger was a 3spd on the column switched to auto in the past. And switched over to power drum breaks also.Radio delete and climate control. Rebuilding breaks now should be back on the road next week.

Excellent, another wagon hits the road. My 69 Suburban is also a radio delete with A/C. How did they handle the shifter when swapped from straight shift to auto...?
Pictures would be great. We love pictures here.
While fixing the breaks, you might want to look at the brakes too.
:poke:

I haven't gotten under it yet to check it out. All the guy told me I got it from was by passing the safety neutral switch. But yea finishing up the brakes lol tomorrow hopefully. I'll try and get some pics underneath soon. How many wagons have you seen with the climate control?

Dash.jpg

Is that AutoTemp and radio delete? what a crazy combination that order must have been.:realcrazy:
dash-jpg.113096

The fender tag crowd will be wanting to see this one.:thankyou:

I found the broadcast sheet under the back seat but some of it I can't make out. But yes radio delete and climate control I've seen the radio delete before and have a ac delete piece from a past car. But never knew they had climate control.

20161205_001654.jpg

I found the broadcast sheet under the back seat but some of it I can't make out. But yes radio delete and climate control I've seen the radio delete before and have a ac delete piece from a past car. But never knew they had climate control.
Yeah... They had Florida even back then, in a dark car you would melt without it.

I think it's a cool option can't wait to cruise it around town. I haven't had a 70 in awhile so went through my parts and found a lot I forgot I had and remembered that there are 2 yards near me with some c bodies. I called one and they still have a white 70 Sport Fury gonna check it out in a couple weekends.

Back