WANTED Looking for parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadleonard81

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello I’m looking for parts for my car 2door hard top. I have two 1965 polara ones a donor car 4 door but some parts don’t fit or damaged. I’m looking for truck chrome trim top and bottom and iron door panel piece's in rear

IMG_3998.jpeg

IMG_3999.jpeg

IMG_4001.jpeg

IMG_3435.jpeg

IMG_3434.jpeg

Last edited:
I personally can’t help you with your search for parts but since you’re new here, first welcome, second just a word of caution. Scammers do target “wanted ads” and will direct potential buyers to off site emails or phone numbers where someone else has what you need. When in doubt use the report function to contact a staff member. Good luck in your search and project.

Not much left on this one.
It’s at a closing wrecking yard in Northern California. They will be crushing it soon

IMG_7586.jpeg

I personally can’t help you with your search for parts but since you’re new here, first welcome, second just a word of caution. Scammers do target “wanted ads” and will direct potential buyers to off site emails or phone numbers where someone else has what you need. When in doubt use the report function to contact a staff member. Good luck in your search and project.
Thanks

Browne Auto Salvage Sunset TX. He has over 4000 cars at this location and I understand he purchased an old yard in Abilene a few years ago with almost the same number of cars. I would say the majority are 1975 and older. I have bought some complete cars from him but this is not the norm as his business is parts. This is an old school operation, think early '60's so be prepared to wait around until they get to you. With permission you are free to wander around the yard. However, they pull all the parts so no tools to snag anything you might see. FYI it is easy to loose a car you have found. it's that large, so make sure you take note of any finds and mentally mark their location, pictures for reference really help. If you get friendly with them they may show you their stash of personal projects, Hemi, 6-Pak, Maxie stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back