Minneapolis

67nykr

Reaction score
Any members from the Minneapolis area? Looks like I may be moving to the area later this year.

Billy Fury lives up there and has many 1970 Sport Fury GT's etc. Look as he has his own website.

I used to live there. Now I'm only back occasionally. Back to the 50s is usually a pretty good car show every year as was Car Craft Nationals, but I'm not sure the latter still happens.

Wow, according to the map, there are no members in Oregon, Nevada, Utah, NM, WY, SD, LA, AR, AL, SC, WV, VT, NH, AK, or HI.

Minnesota looks good in terms of C-bodies though! only three less than CA. That's more C-bodies per capita than out here.

Wow, according to the map, there are no members in Oregon, Nevada, Utah, NM, WY, SD, LA, AR, AL, SC, WV, VT, NH, AK, or HI.

Minnesota looks good in terms of C-bodies though! only three less than CA. That's more C-bodies per capita than out here.
I'm working on increasing the MIPCI...
Minnesota Imperial Per Capita Index
:lol:

Any members from the Minneapolis area? Looks like I may be moving to the area later this year.
I'm from there originally, now two hours south. What city are you moving to, if not Minneapolis proper?

I'm from there originally, now two hours south. What city are you moving to, if not Minneapolis proper?
A little back story, My daughter, daughter-in-law and grandson (4 1/2 yrs old) are moving to the Minneapolis area. My wife and are are basically going to move with them. We can't imagine them being so far away. They are looking west of Minneapolis.
minneapolis.JPG

Plenty of nice places available to the west of 494 for reasonable-ish money. If daily commute to work isn’t an issue that’s a good spot to live.

Plenty of nice places available to the west of 494 for reasonable-ish money. If daily commute to work isn’t an issue that’s a good spot to live.
Good to know. I would prefer to be further out, as in west of 494, but we'll all be living together for probably the first year.

Good to know. I would prefer to be further out, as in west of 494, but we'll all be living together for probably the first year.

A lot will depend on where people will need to commute to for work and the availability or tolerance of buses, trains, and toll lanes. You will definitely want to get the lay of the land from some locals with current experience.

A lot will depend on where people will need to commute to for work and the availability or tolerance of buses, trains, and toll lanes. You will definitely want to get the lay of the land from some locals with current experience.
My daughter-in-law has been working for US Bank remotely for the past year and has traveled to Minneapolis numerous times. Two of her coworkers are ex-police officers from the area. They've already offered to help out. We'll be renting for the first year while we try to figure things out.

Back