Mopar groups in Ventura, CA?

Chandler

Reaction score
I've just relocated to Ventura Country, CA to start a new job & am trying to get better plugged into the local Mopar scenes & connect with other enthusiasts. Any group or club recommendations & if you're also local to Ventura it'd be great to talk about our Mopars (or anything automotive).

Thanks!

I've just relocated to Ventura Country, CA to start a new job & am trying to get better plugged into the local Mopar scenes & connect with other enthusiasts. Any group or club recommendations & if you're also local to Ventura it'd be great to talk about our Mopars (or anything automotive).

Thanks!
Old stomping grounds for me, but I don’t know Mopar clubs there.
Enjoy!

Welcome to the land of NO emissions standards LoL!!! No matter what anyone says about California the fact that I can tune my cars to start with one rrr of the starter motor and run as god intended is the best thing that’s ever happened to me car-wise. Sorry Arizona but california has you beat.

There are clubs everywhere and the year round shows & cruises are the low hanging fruit of west coast living.

The Woodley Park Flings as Alan stated are great. The Ventura Nationals, the Mooneyes Xmas Party are pretty awesome. The Odd Squad has cruises up and down the coast. Famoso has some must see nostalgia drag races a couple times a year. The Monterey Historics are legendary. Some say it’s snob city but where else can you watch Dan Gurney’s AAR cuda go head to head with Sam Posey’s TA Challenger? All just a couple hours north of Ventura on the PCH. Willow springs raceway is also very in range of Ventura and has some great old car road racing weekends. Shelby Cobra Club puts on a great weekend of racing out there.

One other crazy thing not too far from Ventura is the wasteland weekend out by Cal City. I’ll never spend the night out there as my camping days are over but they do put on one heck of a Mad Max car show.

Welcome to the neighborhood I’m in Santa Clarita, the town that’s 15 min from everywhere. - Ed

Back