For Sale "mother's car" '69 300 convert on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

sauterd

Reaction score
Contact seller
This was my mother's summer fun car and ONE of only 1933 convertibles made in 1969. Car has always been stored indoors - no winters. I stored it indoors for over 30 years after mom quit driving. This car came from my family's dealership. Car is 90 percent original, has 72,000 miles. Runs, stops and starts great. Has A/C but not working, needs a hose and I should have it by next week. Paint still has great shine but not perfect. Needs new heater valve with A?C under the hood. Look at the pictures and ask questions. Sold As Is, Where Is. $1,000.00 PayPal non-refundable deposit due within 48 hours of auction close, Full payment within 3 days. For sale locally as well so auction may end at any time.

1969 Chrysler 300 Series | eBay
ertsert.jpg
fghfgh.jpg
fghjghj.jpg
fy8uio.jpg
ghjghj.jpg
gijkl.jpg
guyhj.jpg
hjkj.jpg
klkhl.jpg
klkl.jpg

:poke:Uhmm,, Mario,, sixpkrt still lives in Sillynoise, not Indian Rocks Beach, Florida...:poke:

ok, dumb question of the day.....so, what do you feel caused this bit of internal rust? Just moisture in the garage over the years? thanks.
klkl.jpg

All it has to be is in the state of IL....that alone can cause it. :steering:

(Speaking from experience but only partly serious.)

@sixpkrt Here ya go, Tim...A twin to your 300. and right next door to you!!

Not for me Mar. One green car is enough.
I noticed the front plate is Illinois but the back is Florida. That 300 likely may have gotten the rust if it was up north. It must be in Florida now, because we don't have any palm trees around here, unless they're fake.

Green on green. Hard to believe it was a factory option, but they cranked them out by the thousands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back