My new old Chrysler 300 (located in Germany)

I don´t know the owner but I will post the pictures in the german mopar Forum. May be someone knows the owner.

Here are two Pictures of my 300 with the magnums on it. I don´t want to get it out of the Garage because weather is too bad. (Snow)
Look at the Link I postet above. There is a nice 68 with the Magnum rims.

Thanks a lot for posting the pictures. I'm thinking of using black wall tires with the Magnum 500 wheels on my 66 red 300 convertible. The white walls, however, look really nice, so I'm torn between the two. . . I'm even thinking of getting some American Racing Torque-Thrust Ds to go with the black walls. I think they would look good on a two-door hardtop, but maybe not on a convertible.

i vote americans , blk wall'd or red lines . thats a 60's rim . would be like a tto of todays wheels .

DSC03372.JPG

While waiting for Summer i did some work on my Chrysler:

Some Gauges for more Information about Engine and Transmission, Retrosound Redondo Radio with new Speakers and a new Clock:

I could not find an original clock but this one looks fine to me too...

Actually i am working on the rear Axle.
Cleaning up all the parts and reassamble with new brakes including brake lines, new seals, new bearings and new shock absorbers:

To be continued...

Thank you.

Storage was a little Problem in my Garage too.
I had to tune my House to get the car in there :)))

Hang a tennis ball from the ceiling of the garage on a string so that it touches your windshield when you have it perfectly parked.

In tight spaces like that, the tennis ball will save your bumpers a lot of punishment.

Looks like you have a hoist in your garage, very nice.
But you will have to do a bit more modifying to your front wall!!! Lol
Beautiful car!!

Greetings from Frankfurt, Björn! That's a beautiful 300 you got there! Congrats :) Will you be in Herten at the Mopar Nats with it?

And nice work you've done so far. Keep it up!

Not been here for a long time...

I was in Herten, but with my 73 Challenger and not with the Chrysler.

A little update:

I changed the rear Rims to 8x15 and the tyres to 235/70 on both axles.
The next to repair is the leaky heater Core. After that I am going to install the Firm Feel Parts (Steering-Box, Torsion bars, Leaf Springs, Sway Bars and Bilstein Shocks) to get a driving behavior that fits better to our narrow european roads...

20170614_123058pnso2.jpg

20170614_12303060sx4.jpg

20170614_123242knska.jpg

Not been here for a long time...

I was in Herten, but with my 73 Challenger and not with the Chrysler.

A little update:

I changed the rear Rims to 8x15 and the tyres to 235/70 on both axles.
The next to repair is the leaky heater Core. After that I am going to install the Firm Feel Parts (Steering-Box, Torsion bars, Leaf Springs, Sway Bars and Bilstein Shocks) to get a driving behavior that fits better to our narrow european roads...

View attachment 137453

View attachment 137454

View attachment 137455
Gorgeous!

An AZ car must have been an eye-opener in Northern Europe. I bought my 65 Newport when I first moved to CA, having lived in the east before. I couldn't believe when I looked under the rear bumper and all the bolts were still like new. Even where the factory barely painted there was just slight surface rust which one swipe of the sandpaper cured. I am sure you will treat it well. Biggest downside is parts can be tough to find for these C-bodies, even in the U.S. But, I deal with that even w/ my 1980's M-B cars. You would think Germany would be easier for those, but people in Europe constantly ping us Americans for M-B parts since I guess more cars were sold here.

Back