My New RAM 3500 Limited

1Fury1

Slab Side Slacker
Reaction score
Ok so this is the last one I'm ever going to buy, really maybe. Kind of a retirement gift to myself. A big thanks to our own FCA liaison Graham (Dobalovr) for setting me up with this factory order, and of course to Mrs 1Fury1 for helping me with the color choice. Picked er up yesterday and boy is it a pleasure to drive. HO Cummins with Aisin tranny brings 930 lb ft of torque, and the creature comforts are amazing. Can't wait to hook on to the fifth wheel and drive off into the sunset. I can even start it from the other side of the world with my phone so it's warmed up when I get home. But best of all, an 8 ft bed.

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

Ok so this is the last one I'm ever going to buy, really maybe. Kind of a retirement gift to myself. A big thanks to our own FCA liaison Graham (Dobalovr) for setting me up with this factory order, and of course to Mrs 1Fury1 for helping me with the color choice. Picked er up yesterday and boy is it a pleasure to drive. HO Cummins with Aisin tranny brings 930 lb ft of torque, and the creature comforts are amazing. Can't wait to hook on to the fifth wheel and drive off into the sunset. I can even start it from the other side of the world with my phone so it's warmed up when I get home. But best of all, an 8 ft bed.

View attachment 200844

View attachment 200845

View attachment 200846
I still think that this basic design was the top of the heap. I remember seeing it for the first time in 2010 and LOVING it. There's been some changes over the years I'm not so stoked on but over all, I hate to see it go.

Congratulations, man!

View attachment 200844

View attachment 200845

View attachment 200846

Graham sure enjoys spending our money, doesn't he?
Does that still fit in the same garage bay as the white one?

Great looking truck! Whatever you are pulling shouldn't be an issue with all of that torque. And you will be quite comfortable doing it. Best of luck with it.

Graham sure enjoys spending our money, doesn't he?
Does that still fit in the same garage bay as the white one?
That he does, and he’s very good at it.
Yes that garage is 26 ft deep so no problem. What is cool with this truck is when the front proximity sensors start to beep I know the door will close behind me.

Very nice truck. I've been contemplating an upgrade next year. My '01 has been a great truck, only 1 breakdown in 260,000 miles. Clutch disc came apart last year on a trip from FL to NY to pick up a SFGT I had bought. The wife has a knee that will no longer let her push in a clutch so time to get an automatic. I'm a cheap b*****d, It's hard looking at window stickers that are over twice what I paid for my '01. With financing so cheap and easy nowadays dealers around here won't do much dealing.

Nice truck! 2018?

Graham assisted me with my truck too.

Hate those grilles but I can get passed it especially on someone else's truck. Great looking truck , of which an 8ft bed is a must to be a real pick up ....love it!

Sorry I wasn’t there to hand you the keys Terry but she sure looks great! And thank you for allowing me to help you and my other FCBO Brethran into these wonderful vehicles. I appreciate you guys trusting me for these purchases and I look forward to seeing you more often for service.

Lol yes I mean more lunches while we change your oil and put new tires on Peter’s Purple Pavement Eater every 6 months :)

Back