My new ride: 1973 Chrysler Imperial Coupe

HemiFury1973

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Some of you may still remember my traumatic experience when 3 months ago my 73 Fury Coupe had crashed to the sea on its way to me. It was in a container that fell from the vessel. The fury was on its way from a very pleasent guy in NY to my place, in Israel.

I will spare you the photos of the car when pulled from the sea a month later. It was not a pleasent sight.

Well, i then started to find a new ride to compensate me for the loss.

And then i find her: 1973 Chrysler Imperial Coupe. Two days ago it arrived safely to my parking place.

And if it looks familiar to you, you are right... :)

I would like to thank Ross for all the help and support.

I am an Imperial owner now and a very proud one.

Hemi

20130411_161043.jpg

20130411_161059.jpg

20130411_161117.jpg

20130411_161141.jpg

20130413_113510.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats hemi! You have one fine ride there! Ive seen it in person, and know how nice it is. Enjoy the hell out of it.

I wouldnt mind seeing some more pics of the destruction of the othef one though.... I saw a few pics of it before.

Gee's, I hope not. I have been after Ross for that car since he bought it. Then he said he wasnt going to sell it.....:eusa_naughty:

Yep, that was Ross' car.

I'm happy that you have that beautiful Imp! If it didn't have a sunroof....it would of been rolling in Maryland right now. LOL! Keep us updated. I'm sure you are going to enjoy it.

Very happy for the new owner. Congratulations.
Very upset on a few other issues.....

4llus8.jpg

i73qfo.jpg

Last edited:
Look at it, how many 1973 Imperials of that color, that interior, the sunroof and the wheels painted the way those are could there be?

Be honest.............. we know it is

Gee's, I hope not. I have been after Ross for that car since he bought it. Then he said he wasnt going to sell it.....:eusa_naughty:

Yep, that was Ross' car.

I'm happy that you have that beautiful Imp! If it didn't have a sunroof....it would of been rolling in Maryland right now. LOL! Keep us updated. I'm sure you are going to enjoy it.

We already knew it was Bob....

Then why FN ask Dave???????

Guys, thank for the congratulations.

It was Ross' car. After my Fury crashed i looked for another car to compensate for the loss.

I am so pleased to get to know such a great guy like Ross and to have his car.

Hemi

Last edited:
Congrats, Hemi. I'm excited for someone who will love the car as much as you do to have it. It's been a real pleasure getting to know you.

Back