Name that girl

Who is this girl?

Obviously a professional child star from a while back, given the B&W photo (so i am not just pickin' a random child out :) ) Probably about 8-9 years old here.

Left us with work still in her I am sure. I always think of her this time of year too.
00-8.jpg

yup .. me too.

Miracle on 34th street
00-8.jpg

her myriad of adult roles
00-8-Today.jpg

even as she got older she still looked great.
00-7-Today.jpg

Thanks, I didnt wanna work that hard to know.... Wow, she was in a bunch of movies and I will still forget her name tomorrow
But you were right about the commercial, she did one for Burger King, I think. really liked her in Karate Kid.

I'm probably gonna take bullets for this, but have any of you ever noticed that Meg Ryan walks like a man? I loved her in Sleepless in Seattle, Kate and Leopold, French Kiss, and many others, but her walk. No!

Sorry, but people notice different things about women (and men). I notice eyes, breasts (being honest), and the way women walk. Hers is just... wrong.

By the way, to the person that posted the pic of Courtney Cox, thanks. Her eyes are killer!

I will post the video at the bottom where I got these screenshots so you can find out who this girls are.

I didnt recognize EITHER of them .. the BK girl is 39 now, and the Jello girl is 30 -- my kids (30 and 28) recognized them instantly. I just know their names cuz I watch TV.

So, maybe the younger/better read members than me can hop in this thread?

The 39 year old has seemed to keep it together and is popular in a good way. The 30 year old Jello Girl is a LONG way from her "good girl' days as a child star.

00-2.jpg
00-2-1.jpg

Because there are some guys/other gals in this "Before they were Famous" vid, I left the counter (go in a 5 seconds earlier to see the name of the kid) to where you could find these two if you dont wanna slog through the others.

You know, Lindsay Lohan was hot.... Then, she turned 20. What happened????

"little girl lost" i guess -- big money/fame and youth do not often make a good mix. hard to stay upright when you can do/buy whatever you want AND you have too-little life experience.

but I dont keep up with that kinda stuff until it shows up on NPR or CNN (something really bad happens to them).

Lindsau hasnt been in the news lately so things musta settled down for her.

my guess was Janis .. why? because a couple of weeks ago I posted some Woodstock traffic photos to one of your other threads.

I took a few extra minutes to learn more about the event (I wasnt even 10 years old when it happend) and saw lots of photos .. she looked familiar so that's where I got the idea.

Otherwise, I had no starting point. That face and playing a guitar at Woodstock..(or some similar venue) :)

Last edited:
Who is she? Age 76 now, stil turning heads like she did when she was younger.

The 1960's and 1970's .. no place you could look and not see this woman .. we're her best years.

She and Sophia Loren, et,.al made brunettes "hot" vs the blondes (e.g. Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, etc) who were their contemporaries.

One more hint .. she was "in" Shawkshank Redemption ..sort of :)

00-2-1.jpg

Back