WANTED need trans shippe from Ca to Tn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need Chrysler 300 K 4 speed shipped from Newark Ca 94560 to Greeneville Tn 37743.

Misc parts, total less than 300 lbs. Flexible.

Tom Denkler

tdenkler3853@earthlink.net

Try Barefoot Transport @ 520 591-5305. This guy has a network of transporters all over the country that are friends and who do not like brokers. He can probably set you up with a good job at a good price and bypass the brokers. I use him and he is great.

Try Barefoot Transport @ 520 591-5305. This guy has a network of transporters all over the country that are friends and who do not like brokers. He can probably set you up with a good job at a good price and bypass the brokers. I use him and he is great.

Thank you for this great info....I have added it to my "maybe one day I'll need this info" book. ;)

Just cuirous Steve. Do your friendz at Barefoot haul whole carz or just pieces? I might have a new little long roof that needz a ride from Detroit to Wilmington, N.C.

Just cuirous Steve. Do your friendz at Barefoot haul whole carz or just pieces? I might have a new little long roof that needz a ride from Detroit to Wilmington, N.C.

Jer, I had Dave at Barefoot haul a 1970 Chrysler 300 that was inop from Arizona to California. I can't say for sure he will carry just pieces, but he was very accommodating for me and he seemed eager to help (my car didn't even have a seat in it, door wouldn't open, etc). So for sure he and his network haul cars as their primary business but I think he will help with any reasonable request. Long roofs are cool.
Steve

have had good luck with uship lately,,sent a car from Calgary to Idaho and parts from seatle to Idaho..both positive and reasonably priced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back