New ad, new deal!!! 70 2 door +71 4 door parts car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either I'm blind (and I might be) but it looks like there is two coupe and a 4 door in the pictures.

That coupe has been posted before.....and hasn't sold.

Samplingman.....its in NY now. Its a registration only state for 73 and older cars. Easy to get. Just like I told you in the previous thread. No it hasn't sold yet. Waiting for someone to step up. 4500 for a rust free 70 2 door and a 71 parts car is a great deal. Yes its negotiable to a point. 1 914-497-8110 Johnny.

Good luck.

Looks like a decent deal compared to Julians 69 Imp for 4.500$

Carsten

Samplingman.....its in NY now. Its a registration only state for 73 and older cars. Easy to get. Just like I told you in the previous thread. No it hasn't sold yet. Waiting for someone to step up. 4500 for a rust free 70 2 door and a 71 parts car is a great deal. Yes its negotiable to a point. 1 914-497-8110 Johnny.

Yes, but how does that translate other states? I'm not sure but I think I'd need a title to register in New Jersey for example. At any rate, good luck with the sale, a good deal no doubt with the parts car and all.

Yes, but how does that translate other states? I'm not sure but I think I'd need a title to register in New Jersey for example. At any rate, good luck with the sale, a good deal no doubt with the parts car and all.

if the car has a transferable reg from a state that doesn't issue titles for older cars the other states will accept that as proof of ownership, just has to be signed off correctly.

I got easily a german title with a NY transferable registration

Carsten

Well, you have told every body on both my ads that it doesn't have a title.... If it makes the deal happen, I will get the papers for the 70. Which is acceptable in any state to register. The 71 parts car has a title. Lets go for a best offer on these!!! I really have to move them. Good cars. Johnny 1 914 497 8110

Congrats, that ought to make it easier to sell.

I am sorry most europeans want a decent "nice" car which doesn't need work.
I am sure it is just a question of time till someone will show up.

Carsten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back