Newbie needs parts.

Nassau56

Reaction score
Just got to this site and glad be among like minded enthusiasts. Just bought a gorgeous 68 Newyorker and want to cleanup some sore spots. I need plastic covers for the pillars between the doors both sides. My driver side is all but gone and the pass side is broken. Good parts are best but a cracked one will work because I will cover them with cloth. And has anyone got a clean chrome strip for my hood. Glad to be here and hope to hear from someone. Cheers!!!!!

Just got to this site and glad be among like minded enthusiasts. Just bought a gorgeous 68 Newyorker and want to cleanup some sore spots. I need plastic covers for the pillars between the doors both sides. My driver side is all but gone and the pass side is broken. Good parts are best but a cracked one will work because I will cover them with cloth. And has anyone got a clean chrome strip for my hood. Glad to be here and hope to hear from someone. Cheers!!!!!
I have some center post covers from a 68 Fury. Not sure if they will work. $20 plus shipping.

Welcome aboard, and good luck with your parts search. Where in South Carolina are you located? I spent a couple of years working in Columbia for Pepsi, at the plant located at the corner of North Main and I-20 back in the early 1990s. I still miss Piggy Park even after all these years. I was a founding member of Midlands Mopars back in the day. I have many fond memories of South Carolina and I would love to get back there for a visit... and BBQ!!!

Thanks for the warm reception. I live in lancaster so. Carolina. I came here recently from salt lake city. Brought 12 various Chrysler product cars and a full complement of parts. I speak fluent Chryco.

Back