WANTED NOS 1965 Plymouth Fury V8 Fender emblem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Rapidtrans777.
Everyones ok and my car fared out pretty good. My front bumper is bent, V8 emblem broken, some minor dents, the high spots on the fender are scraped, wheel well is slightly bent.

A paintless dent removal guy should be able to straighten the fender and the high spots can be touched up.

The other persons car was pretty messed up. I think it was a hyundai or a kia hatchback. Front & rear doors pushed in, my pumper pierced through the door skins and it looked like the B pillar was bent.

I bought a couple of them from the Paddock back in 1996 for my 65 Sport Fury. Have not yet installed them since mine are still pretty nice. However, they are reproduced. Year One still has them listed in their on-line catalog. They are listed under B body cars but are the same for our C bodies. It is PN: 2578632 and Year One has the repos under VC 196. They get around $40.00 for them these days. Not bad since i paid $52.00 back in 1996 for a pair of them. Here are a couple pics of the ones I have and the listing in a 2006 Year One catalog. Check em out. Others may have them too that I'm not aware of.
If you don't have the Commando 383 and have a 318 car I think they have the V-8 emblem too Their part number VC 172. It was used on quite a few 2BBL cars in the 65-70 era.

100_8781.JPG

100_8782.JPG

100_8783.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back